Welcome to FootPrint by Ascentso‘s digital platform where We connect You with Restaurants through Our Websites and Mobile Applications.
When You visit, interact, purchase, or create an Account with Us, or use Ascentso’s Service, Sites and Apps, Your information is controlled by Ascentso and its Affiliates. Our Company provides brands, products, and services (collectively known as “Service”) which include:
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique Account created for You to access Our Service or parts of Our Service.
- Application (“App”) refers to Our software programs or Services displayed on various online, mobile, or other platforms that allows Us to interact directly with Our Users.
- Ascentso (or “Company”, “We”, “Us”, or “Our”) full business registration name Ascentso Sdn. Bhd. with number 202101013455 (1413754-A) is a private limited Company incorporated under Companies Commission of Malaysia. We own and operate the Service and have control over the processing of Personal Data for commercial purposes related to Ascentso’s Service.
- Consent is the permission or agreement given by an individual to the processing of their personal data for a specific purpose or purposes.
- Cookie means small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
- Do-Not-Track (DNT) is a browser setting that allows internet Users to opt-out of tracking by websites.
- FootPrint by Ascentso (“FootPrint”) is a product brand of Ascentso, which is a digital platform and also online web portal connecting people with Restaurant & FootPrint F&B Partners.
- FootPrint F&B Partners are Restaurant, café, and eatery owners and operators who have contracted and featured in FootPrint by Ascentso’s digital platform.
- Digital Platform refers to (“FootPrint by Ascentso”), a software owned and operated by Ascentso.
- IP Address is associated with the access point through which You enter the Internet and is typically controlled by Your Internet Service Provider (ISP), companies, or universities.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Privacy refers to the protection of personal information that is collected, used, or disclosed by Ascentso.
- Public Forums refers to Ascentso’s Sites and Apps which may offer message boards, conversation pages, blogs, chat rooms, social community environments, profile pages, and other forums that do not have a restricted audience. If You provide personal information when You use any of these features, that personal information may be publicly posted and otherwise disclosed without limitation as to its use by Us or by a third party.
- Restaurant refers to Restaurants, cafés and all food & beverage service businesses.
- Sdn. Bhd. is the suffix used for Sendirian Berhad Company, which is a private limited business entity in Malaysia.
- Service refers to Applications, Websites, newsletters, related social media pages and all Services and products owned and operated by Ascentso.
- Service Provider is a third-party company or individual who processes Personal Data on behalf of Ascentso, to facilitate, provide, or analyze the Service, or perform other related services.
- Third Parties (or “Third-Party”) contracted by Ascentso refers to external entities that are hired or contracted by Us to provide goods or services. These parties are not directly affiliated with Our Company and are not part of Our organization. They may include contractors, suppliers, or other service providers who work on behalf of Our Company to fulfill specific functions or projects.
- Third-Party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an Account to use Our Service.
- User refers to an identity created for a person registered to use Our Website, Application or Service’ features and facilities.
- User Content refers to any Content, information, or materials that a User submits, posts, or otherwise makes available on Our Platform, such as reviews, comments, ratings, or any other type of Content.
- Website (“Site”) refers to websites operated by Ascentso, accessible at FootPrint.my and Ascentso.com.
- You refer to the individual or people visiting, accessing, or using Ascentso’s Service, or the company or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is visiting, accessing, or using the Service, as applicable.
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. They are stored on Your device when the Website is loaded on Your browser. These Cookies help Us make the Website function properly, make it more secure, provide better User experience, and understand how the Website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
As most of the online services, Our Website uses first-party and Third-Party Cookies for several purposes. First-party Cookies are mostly necessary for the Website to function the right way, and they do not collect any of Your personally identifiable data.
The Third-Party Cookies used on Our Website are mainly for understanding how the Website performs, how You interact with Our Website, keeping Our Services secure, and all in all providing You with a better and improved User experience and help speed up Your future interactions with Our Website.
You can change Your Cookie preferences any time by clicking the above button (Cookie Settings). This will let You revisit the CookieYes Consent banner and change Your preferences or withdraw Your Consent right away.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete Cookies used by Websites. You can change the settings of Your browser to block/delete the cookies. Listed below are the links to the support documents on how to manage and delete Cookies from the major web browsers.
If You are using any other web browser, please visit Your browser’s official support documents.
Can I still access Content on Your Site or App if I disable Cookies?
You can still browse Our Sites & Apps with Cookies disabled, but some features may not work properly. For instance, if You choose to disable Cookies on Your first visit to Our Sites, Apps or opt-out later, We won’t recognize You when You return, and You’ll be prompted to set Your Cookie preferences again.
How long do Cookies last?
Will I see ads if I enable Cookies?
No, We do not deliver ads automatically, nor engage in targeted advertising or utilize User data for advertising purposes. Our focus is on delivering a quality Service while respecting User preferences and privacy.
For material changes, You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on Our Sites, Apps, or Service before the changes become effective. If required by law, Your Consent will be obtained. It is recommended that You review this Policy periodically for any changes, and changes to this Policy become effective when posted on this page.
Fill Up: FootPrint by Ascentso Enquiry Form
Email: [email protected]
Call: 1700-811-867 (Malaysia’s Toll-Free, international charges may apply)
Mailing: ASCENTSO SDN. BHD.
No.17-01, Jalan Ekoperniagaan 1/2, Taman Ekoperniagaan 81100, Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia.
To stop receiving marketing information by email please Contact Us here.